We have been trying to use our time as productively as possible, to ensure that we can welcome you back to a safe and comfortable environment, with even more enhanced safety and cleaning protocols in place than before. With Government advice changing regularly, Scotsman Picturehouse and its parent company remain committed to delivering a warm and welcoming experience for our guests, whilst meeting and indeed exceeding any official issued guidance.
We have been also looking at what our guests will want from us as we move forward, and it looks like 2020 may be the year of the movie blockbusters to satisfy that pent up demand! With Wonder Woman 1984, Black Widow and the new James Bond movie there really is something for everyone so be sure to visit our film times on the website.
Life looks different everywhere you look now, but I have been heartened to hear from so many of our teams and our customers both old and new, who say they can’t wait to get back. We can’t wait to welcome you, and hope to see you soon.
We Are Getting Ready To Welcome You Back, Here Is What You Need To Know
We are working hard behind the scenes to ensure we deliver an exceptional customer safety strategy, which includes the utilisation of the latest high ultrasonic frequency cleaning equipment, for unparalleled peace of mind.
What May Be Different For Now
- One-way and give-way traffic management systems in place within our foyer, corridors and public areas
- Our booking system has been updated to allow friends and family to sit together while ensuring a safe distance between other customers.
- Film start times will be staggered to reduce queues in the foyer and customers will be asked to exit the cinema via fire escapes to minimise customers crossing paths during the cinema visit.
- Tickets are available to book via our website and your confirmation email can be used as your ticket.
- Public areas may be out of action for a little bit while we execute our enhanced cleaning protocols
- You may be encouraged to use the stairs and not the lift unless you are hauling some sizable luggage (we’ve all been there!)
- All screens and public areas are sanitised using revolutionary electrostatic technology which partners with a high-level disinfectant on a continual frequency